ROSH PINA, Israel, Aug. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) (Nasdaq:OTIV), a global leader in contactless transactions and near-field communication, will report second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, August 28, 2013.
OTI CEO Ofer Tziperman and CFO Shay Tomer will discuss the results on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
Investors and analysts may submit questions they would like management to address during the discussion via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 30, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.Discussion Date: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 Time: 9:00 a.m. Eastern time U.S. Dial-In Number: 1-888-295-2634 Israel Dial-In Number: 1-800-270-077 The discussion will be also webcast and available for replay via the Investors section of OTI's website at www.otiglobal.com/Investors_Introduction . For those dialing in, please call the telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. If you have any difficulty connecting, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A telephone replay of the call will be available through September 11, 2013. About On Track Innovations On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) is a leader in contactless and NFC applications based on its extensive patent and IP portfolio. OTI's field-proven innovations have been deployed around the world to address NFC payment solutions, petroleum payment and management, cashless parking fee collection systems and mass transit ticketing. OTI markets and supports its solutions through a global network of regional offices and alliances. For more information, visit www.otiglobal.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Galit Mendelson VP, Corporate Relations 732 429 1900 ext. 111 email@example.com Investor Contact: Scott Liolios or Matt Glover Liolios Group, Inc. 949 574 3860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV