Newsbyte: SAP Unveils Powerful New Player Comparison Tool Exclusively On NFL.com; Cloud-Based Analytics Solution Offers Fans Real-Time Information On Player Stats Throughout The Season For Free
WALLDORF, Germany, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) and the National Football League (NFL) launched an enhanced fantasy football analytics platform that offers users real-time insights to help users make more informed, winning decisions. Running on cloud-based SAP® solutions, the player comparison tool is free, available exclusively on www.NFL.com/Fantasy and enables sports fans to experience their passion in new and exciting ways. The solutions are expected to help the sports and entertainment industry, SAP's 25 th and newest vertical industry market, run better for fans, athletes, performers and media as well as venues, teams, leagues and entertainment companies.
The player comparison tool forecasts NFL player statistics for games during the regular season, guiding users to make important game-day decisions by factoring in statistical performance and intangibles such as weather, injuries, game location, player rest and more. With the new tool, fans can make decisions on their fantasy football teams in four easy steps:
1. Compare: select the players to compare2. Analyze: examine projection analysis and recommendation3. Decision: accept or reject the recommendation4. Customize: adjust the projection weighting scheme"More than ever, users rely on analytics to gain a competitive edge and the player comparison tool is designed to deliver that advantage through insights that can guide decision-making," said Jonathan Becher, chief marketing and communications officer, SAP AG. "SAP is in a great position to play a significant, long-term role in the growing fantasy football culture." "Integrating the software solutions and data storage expertise of SAP's team with the knowledge and experience of the NFL Digital Media team has produced an extremely valuable fantasy football tool," said Cory Mummery, senior director of Product for NFL Digital Media. "The player comparison tool, combined with our existing fantasy editorial content, social tools and player projections, provides users with an abundant suite of products to help them manage their fantasy teams." Following the conclusion of games each week throughout the regular season, NFL.com will award the Fantasy Player of the Week, running on SAP, to the highest performing player. This year, the Fantasy Player of the Week page will include a Facebook conversation plug-in for fans to debate and discuss the top fantasy players of the week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV