ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will host a series of webinars dedicated to helping retailers take a measured and savvy approach to cross-border trade (CBT). This webinar series, titled “ Scot Wingo’s Guide to Smarter Cross-Border Trade,” will begin on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT; 4:00 pm BST and will continue on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 and Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at the same time.
In these webinars, Scot will address the growing e-commerce opportunity and share strategies and tactics for retailers to capitalize on the concept of Agile CBT.
Specifically, the webinars in this series will include:
- “ Understanding Agile CBT; Opportunities and Challenges” on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT; 4:00 pm BST
- “ The Agile CBT Framework; The Stages and Where to Begin” on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT; 4:00 pm BST
- “ Advanced Agile CBT: Best Practices for CBT Success” on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT; 4:00 pm BST
To register for this webinar series, please visit: http://bit.ly/ChannelAdvisor-CBT-Webinar-Series-2013.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV