DANBURY, Conn., Aug. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL), a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and service of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, announced today it will release its third quarter 2013 financial results after the Market Close on Wednesday, September 4, 2013.
FuelCell Energy management will host a conference call with investors beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on September 5, 2013 to discuss the third quarter 2013 results.
Participants can access the live call via webcast on the Company website or by telephone as follows:
- The live webcast of this call will be available on the Company website at www.fuelcellenergy.com . To listen to the call, select 'Investors' on the home page, then click on 'events & presentations' and then click on 'Listen to the webcast'
- Alternatively, participants in the U.S. or Canada can dial 877-303-7005
- Outside the U.S. and Canada, please call 678-809-1045
- The passcode is 'FuelCell Energy'
- From the U.S. and Canada please dial 855-859-2056
- Outside the U.S. or Canada please call 404-537-3406
- Enter confirmation code 34803853
CONTACT: FuelCell Energy, Inc. 203-825-6153 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV