MINNETONKA, Minn., Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OneBeacon Professional Insurance (OBPI), a member of OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE: OB), today announced that new editions of its primary health care professional liability policy forms are available through affiliated writing companies. Many of the updates to these policies streamline the insurance contract and seek to address the changing coverage needs in the market.
Steve Spina, President of the Heath Care Group at OBPI, said, "OneBeacon Professional Insurance has always had the reputation of having strong and competitive health care forms. These updates enhance our products by addressing changing market conditions, and continue to showcase our strength with these types of risks."
Primary health care forms include Complex Risks (hospitals, physician groups and alternative structures) and Medical Facilities. Some of the policy highlights include:
- Limited breach of confidentiality coverage under Professional Liability with respect to the inadvertent utterance or publication of personally identifiable health information or other confidential health care medical information of a Patient
- Legal/Media Expense Reimbursement coverage now extends to all Insureds
- Broad definition of Insured now includes interpreters used in connection with the provision of Medical Services
- Professional Liability coverage extended to include the loading and unloading of Patients from aircraft or Auto
- Revised definition of Related Claims
Additionally, each product has policy-specific updates including:Complex Risks (hospitals, physician groups and alternative structures):
- Professional Services now includes Proctoring Services
- "Damage to Rented Premises" coverage now included in General Liability coverage by endorsement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts