ATLANTA, Aug. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) today announced the availability of a new product, Equifax Dimensions™, which delivers a more in-depth picture of past credit behavior in order to better predict future credit trends. Using this new solution, lenders can see up to two-years' worth of detailed consumer credit activity allowing them to make more precise and profitable lending decisions.
Equifax Dimensions analyzes hundreds of detailed payment characteristics to identify consumer patterns by industry and account type. Users can access 24 months of consumer balance, payment and credit utilization data to differentiate behaviors and maximize consumer insight in their decisions.
Equifax Dimensions has a direct positive impact on lenders' and service providers' acquisition, origination, account management and analytics strategies, enabling them to:
- Identify which consumers are most likely to open accounts;
- Predict how much and where consumers are likely to spend;
- Create an indicator for credit line increases and the likelihood for staying current on payments following an increase;
- Determine ratio of spend against certain factors, like balance or payment;
- Identify propensity of a consumer to accept a balance transfer;
- Predict capacity to incur additional debt while staying current;
- Determine "breaking point" of spend that will lead to default; and
- Evaluate credit risk to better preempt default and/or bankruptcy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts