Citrix today announced the availability of the Citrix Worx App Gallery with more than 100 committed third-party apps. This represents a growth of 25 percent since it was announced at Citrix Synergy™ in May. With a rapidly increasing app pipeline and new apps added daily, the Worx App Gallery is the fastest growing enterprise mobile app ecosystem on the market today. The Worx App Gallery eliminates the need for IT administrators to go through the time consuming process of procuring and verifying mobile apps. All Worx-enabled mobile apps are enterprise-ready with security, policy and provisioning controlled by Citrix XenMobile™. Administrators simply select Worx-enabled apps from the Worx App Gallery and deploy them to their corporate app store for their users to download. The combination of Citrix XenMobile and the Worx App Gallery dramatically simplifies the entire process of securing and managing mobile apps, and takes the burden off of IT.
Simplifying Mobile Apps for Work
In today’s environment, enterprise IT organizations are faced with a number of tools and tasks when it comes to securely enabling enterprise-ready mobile apps. Typical mobile application management (MAM) solutions today involve six or more steps: identify the app, execute contracts with the app developer, retrieve the app binaries, apply the security wrapper, verify the app and then deploy it for users in their corporate app store. This process must be repeated when the app or mobile OS is updated, or when the app security SDK changes. Citrix manages this entire process for IT and provides end-to-end support, eliminating the complexity of making common mobile apps enterprise ready. Users no longer have to hunt for apps that they want to use at work. They can simply open up their corporate app store on their mobile device to find a list of Worx-enabled apps that have been pre-selected by IT for their use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV