OTTAWA, Aug. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of cloud and premise-based unified communications software solutions, today announced that it will hold its Analyst Day at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
Senior members of Mitel's management team will host a series of presentations and a question and answer panel from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast and replay of the event will be made available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.mitel.com/ .
Space for the event is limited and, therefore, attendance is by invitation only. Analysts and institutional investors interested in attending are encouraged to contact Alice Kousoum at Alice@blueshirtgroup.com to request an invitation.About Mitel Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information visit www.mitel.com. Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-F Contact Information Mitel Amy MacLeod (media), 613-592-2122 x71245, email@example.com Malcolm Brown (industry analysts), 613-592-2122 x71246, firstname.lastname@example.org Cynthia Hiponia and Alice Kousoum (investor relations), 613-592-2122 x71997, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV