After all, he's doing the running. He's making the plays and well, he's making money off of himself. It just seems ludicrous that literally everyone can make money off of these players and they can't make a nickel in return for their efforts. I think that's what bugs me the most.
In a business where billions of dollars flow around annually, you'd think the players could get a piece of the pie, however small it may be. Or at least sign a picture of themselves. Change is good, and it's time for a change.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. .
At the time of publication the author is long DIS.Follow @BretKenwell This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV