G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GK) announced today that it will be exhibiting at the Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association’s (VPPPA) 29 th Annual National Conference and Exposition in Nashville, Tennessee, on August 26-29, 2013. The conference attracts attendees from a broad-range of industries who are seeking to improve health and safety conditions in their workplaces.
G&K Services, an affiliate member of the VPPPA, will be showcasing its flame-resistant and arc-rated work wear as well as enhanced-visibility and high-visibility (ANSI-compliant) uniforms. G&K offers customized solutions for businesses, providing uniforms that protect employees and ensure compliance with safety standards. Attendees can learn more about G&K Services’ safety and image solutions by visiting booth 711. The exposition will take place at the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center in Nashville.
Event Information 29 th Annual National VPPPA Conference and ExpositionAugust 26-29, 2013Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, Nashville, TNG&K Services, Booth 711 http://www.vpppa.org/conference/
About G&K Services, Inc.G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV