8. -- Sears (SHLD) is forecast by analysts on Thursday to report a fiscal second-quarter loss of $1.10 a share on revenue of $9.01 billion.
9. -- Wall Street expects Gap (GPS) to post second-quarter earnings of 64 cents a share on sales of $3.83 billion.
10. -- Dollar Tree (DLTR) is expected to report second-quarter earnings on Thursday of 57 cents a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts