Sirius XM Radio
One under-$10 name that Robertson's crew seems to love is Sirius XM Radio (SIRI), which broadcasts its music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather channels in the U.S. for a subscription fee through its proprietary satellite radio systems. This stock has been in play with the bulls so far in 2013, with shares up sharply 24%.
Sirius XM Radio has a market cap of $22.42 billion and an enterprise value of $25.57 billion. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 48.13 and a forward price-to-earnings of 30.08. Its estimated growth rate for this year -82.4%, and for next year it's pegged at 33.3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV