- Never approach or touch a downed power line. Do not touch anything that is in contact with downed lines. Those lines may still be energized and pose a danger. Stay away and call 911 immediately.
- Watch for traffic signals that may be out. Approach those intersections as four-way stops
- To prevent loss of data and/or damage to your sensitive electronic equipment, consider surge suppressors or shut off or disconnect all such equipment until power has been restored to protect against electrical events that can accompany outages or that can occur during service restoration.
- Leave the doors of your refrigerator and freezer closed to keep your food as fresh as possible. Place blocks of ice inside to help keep food cold. Check food carefully for signs of spoilage.
- Check on your neighbors to make sure everyone is safe.
SCE Crews Restore Power To Most Customers In Tulare And Visalia Affected By Extreme Weather Conditions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts