Barclays Bank PLC announced today the quarterly coupon amount for the iPath ® S&P MLP ETN (ticker: IMLP) (the “ETNs”).
|CouponValuationDate||CouponRecordDate||Coupon ExDate||CouponPaymentDate||CouponAmount||CurrentYield 1|
1 Current Yield equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the relevant closing indicative value of the ETNs, rounded for ease of analysis. The relevant closing indicative value is the closing indicative value of the ETNs on August 15, 2013.
The iPath ® S&P MLP ETN is linked to the performance of the consolidated Volume-Weighted Average Price level of the S&P MLP Index (the "Index"), and is designed to pay a quarterly coupon. The Index is designed to provide exposure to leading partnerships that trade on major US exchanges and are classified in the GICS ® Energy Sector and GICS ® Gas Utilities Industry. The Index includes both master limited partnerships and publicly traded limited liability companies which have a similar legal structure to MLPs and share the same tax benefits as MLPs.
For more information regarding the ETNs, including the calculation of the coupon amount, see the prospectus relating to the ETNs. The prospectus relating to the ETNs can be found on EDGAR, the SEC website, at: www.sec.gov. The prospectus is also available on the product website at www.iPathETN.com.Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, we operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV