Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) will host its Investor Day on Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
The event will start at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and is expected to conclude at 1:00 p.m. The event will feature presentations from Moody's management team and showcase important aspects of the business. A copy of the presentations will be posted on Moody’s Investor Relations website, http://ir.moodys.com, at the start of the event.
Attendance is by invitation only. However, the event will be webcast live and can be accessed on Moody’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.moodys.com. The event will also be accessible through a live conference call. Individuals within the U.S. and Canada can access the call by dialing 1-855-309-1713 toll-free. Other callers should dial 484-487-2715. Please dial into the call by 7:50 a.m. Eastern Time. The participant access code for the call is 35085850.
An on-demand replay of the event will be available on Moody’s Investor Relations website, http://ir.moodys.com, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, December 24, 2013.For further information about Moody’s Investor Day event, please contact Michelle Rodda at 1-212-553-4857. ABOUT MOODY’S CORPORATION Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.7 billion in 2012, employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 29 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV