- 3P reserves estimated at 310 MMBOE; $10.9 billion in PV-10
- Drilling program continues to deliver with Big Sky 3, Monte Carlo 2 wells
- Fiscal 2014 capital program targets volume growth and free cash flow
HOUSTON, Aug. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy XXI (Nasdaq:EXXI) (LSE:EXXI) today announced fiscal fourth-quarter and full-year financial and operating results for the period ended June 30, 2013, and provided an operational update.
For the 2013 fiscal fourth quarter, adjusted earnings before interest and other, taxes, depreciation, depletion and amortization (adjusted EBITDA) was $208.6 million on revenues of $314.3 million, as volumes averaged 46,800 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOE/d), 62 percent of which was oil. These results compare with 2012 fiscal fourth-quarter adjusted EBITDA of $223.1 million on revenues of $341.9 million and volumes of 47,600 BOE/d. Net income available for common shareholders in the 2013 fiscal fourth quarter totaled $59.2 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, compared with fiscal 2012 fourth-quarter net income available for common shareholders of $78.3 million, or $0.93 per diluted share.
For the full fiscal year ended June 30, 2013, adjusted EBITDA was $738.0 million, compared with $850.7 million generated in fiscal 2012. Fiscal 2013 net income available for common shareholders was $150.6 million, or $1.86 per diluted share, on revenues of $1.2 billion and production of 43,100 BOE/d. These results compare with net income available for common shareholders for fiscal 2012 of $316.7 million, or $3.85 per diluted share, on revenues of $1.3 billion and production of 44,100 BOE/d.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV