Zumiez Inc. To Broadcast Review Of Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results Over The Internet
LYNNWOOD, Wash., Aug. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zumiez Inc. (Nasdaq:ZUMZ), a leading specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, today announced that the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time and may be accessed at http://ir.zumiez.com . To listen to the webcast, please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start time to register and download any necessary software.
About Zumiez Inc.
Zumiez is a leading multi-channel specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, motocross and BMX for young men and women. As of August 3, 2013 we operated 529 stores, 495 in the United States, 27 in Canada, and 7 in Europe. We operate under the name Zumiez and Blue Tomato. Additionally, we operate ecommerce web sites at www.zumiez.com and www.blue-tomato.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Brian Leith Director of Finance & Investor Relations Zumiez Inc. (425) 551-1500, ext. 1610 Investor Contact: ICR Brendon Frey (203) 682-8200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV