NOK, QIHU And GLW, Pushing Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU) is down $2.57 (-3.5%) to $70.90 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $70.25-$72.48 after having opened the day at $71.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.47. Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People's Republic of China. Qihoo 360 Technology has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 133.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Qihoo 360 Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Qihoo 360 Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts