4. As of noon trading, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) is down $2.18 (-5.0%) to $41.03 on heavy volume. Thus far, 586,241 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 671,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.30-$42.43 after having opened the day at $41.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.21. Vipshop Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as an online discount retailer for various brands in the People's Republic of China. Vipshop Holdings has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 123.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Vipshop Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vipshop Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts