1. As of noon trading, Priceline.com ( PCLN) is up $5.07 (0.5%) to $938.20 on light volume. Thus far, 182,311 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 748,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $932.75-$942.15 after having opened the day at $933.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $933.13. priceline.com Incorporated operates as a online travel company. Priceline.com has a market cap of $48.4 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 50.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Priceline.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Priceline.com as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Priceline.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts