NEW YORK, NY, Aug. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) today announced that its principal underwriting agency subsidiary, Navigators Management Company, Inc., has released a new enhanced Environmental Contractor's Pollution Liability "Toolkit II" policy form. This new policy is designed to provide state-of-the-art coverage from liabilities for pollution incidents to a wide variety of general service, specialty and trade contractors.
"There is a growing demand for intelligent risk transfer solutions for increasingly complex environmental exposures and regulations faced by contractors," said Brad Kuchinic, Senior Vice President and Practice Leader for Navigators Environmental. "To meet this demand and better serve our clients, we recognize the need for our policies to adapt and evolve to these emerging liabilities."
Greg Heidemann, Vice President of Navigators Environmental added, "We are thrilled with this new policy's broad single insuring agreement approach, which helps to reduce coverage gaps and provide comprehensive protection for the different stages of a contractor's business, whether it is at a jobsite, during transit, or waste disposal."Key policy coverage features include:
- Limits available up to $15 million
- Single, broad, all-encompassing Insuring Agreement for "Your Work" which includes contracting, transportation, and waste disposal on an occurrence trigger
- Coverage offered on a practice or project specific basis
- Defense costs outside the limits and not subject to a deductible
- Broad definition of "pollutants/pollution incidents" to include silt and sedimentation, fungus, midnight dumping, EMFs, low-level radioactive matter, and wrongful delivery
- Worldwide coverage territory
- No professional liability exclusion and givebacks to many standard policy exclusions
- Sudden and accidental coverage at the contractor's owned premises
- Protection for Environmental Crisis Management and Emergency Response Costs
- Restoration costs expanded to include betterments entailing the use of materials meeting green standards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts