NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU), New York's Hometown Airline™, today announces an exclusive live performance by the critically acclaimed rap group Goodie Mob on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6 p.m. This exclusive concert marks the first hip hop performance as part of the airline's Live From T5 Concert series. The series features surprise and delight concerts held post-security at Terminal 5 (T5) at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. Concerts are available exclusively to ticketed customers and lucky contest winners.
Celebrating their reunion after a 14 year hiatus, Grammy-Award winning artist CeeLo Green will join original Goodie Mob group members Big Gipp, Khujo and T-Mo to perform selections from their new album "Age Against the Machine," which drops on August 27. The group will perform their first single off the new CD, "Special Education" which features Janelle Monae, as well as other songs. CeeLo will also perform some of his solo hits.
JetBlue and Goodie Mob have partnered with the group's management team at Primary Wave Music to provide some of Goodie Mob's biggest fans with special access to this show and an opportunity to meet the group. Additionally, as a special treat, JetBlue will provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to several lucky TrueBlue members plus their guests traveling through JFK on the day of the show. As top members of the airline's loyalty program, these devoted customers will receive a special invitation to personally meet CeeLo Green before the performance."It's an honor for Goodie Mob to be the first hip hop group to perform during JetBlue's unique Live From T5 Concert series," said Goodie Mob's CeeLo, Big Gipp, Khujo and T-Mo. "It will be a special night, in a special atmosphere and Goodie Mob is ready to bring guests and fans some real special education."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV