Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): "I think it's going well and I think it's good."
Plains All American Pipeline (PAA): "This stock yields over 4%. We need to wait to see if bond yields rise. If so, then this stock could easily shed 10%. Let's wait and see."Western Union (WU): "I like this company. It's started to do a lot better. This is a good stock to own." Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): "I think this is a good stock but I prefer the rails right now." Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): "Be worried about the yield. I think you'll be able to buy this one lower." Northern Tier Energy (NTI): "All of these, I think, are coming down. I'm in the 'don't buy' camp for now." Taser International (TASR): "This stock has a lot of momentum." Bank of America (BAC): "Here's the problem with the banks. Refis are down and the numbers are too high. Wait for them to come down." Hasbro (HAS): "I like Hasbro. It has yield protection and this is a well-run company with momentum. This one is good." Fleetmatics Group (FLTX): "This is a software as a service play and it's doing very, very well." eBay (EBAY): "I sold some for my charitable trust. I can't take the pain, it just doesn't trade very well." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV