LexisNexis® Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com), a leading global provider of content and technology solutions, today announced the release of a new version of Concordance® Evolution that supports the direct import of files from LAW PreDiscovery™, significantly reducing time, costs and storage needs by streamlining electronic discovery workflow.
Concordance Evolution is the next generation of a fully installed enterprise review software product for electronic discovery and litigation document management. LAW PreDiscovery is an advanced imaging and electronic discovery software application from LexisNexis that offers litigation teams the ability to filter and cull non-responsive e-discovery and scanned documents before review.
“With the release of the latest version of Concordance Evolution, customers no longer have to export data from LAW PreDiscovery before loading it into Concordance Evolution,” explained Steve Ashbacher, vice president for Concordance at LexisNexis Litigation Tools & Professional Services. “The integration between the two applications enables users to directly import databases, fields and tags from LAW PreDiscovery, then point to the underlying documents, text and images in LAW PreDiscovery. We believe that, with this integration, customers can save time and reduce their previous data storage requirements by as much as 50 percent.”
In addition to the time, cost and storage savings gained by eliminating the need to export data out of LAW PreDiscovery before loading it into Concordance Evolution, the integration of the two software applications helps users by:
- Reducing time and risk – setting up fields within Concordance Evolution, users can now directly import fields from LAW PreDiscovery, substantially reducing the time (as much as eight hours per matter) and risk of human error associated with manually setting up fields for a new case;
- Easier importing and customization of tags – users can now directly import file tags from LAW PreDiscovery into Concordance Evolution and then choose advanced customization options to map specific groups of tags into new tags within Concordance Evolution; and
- Accessing powerful e-discovery processing engine – rather than relying on a limited internal processing engine, Concordance Evolution customers can now leverage LAW PreDiscovery’s market-leading processing engine for filtering non-responsive documents before review.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV