PopCap Games, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA), today revealed a host of game features planned for its highly anticipated, immersive action experience, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare will roll-out first, exclusively on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, with pre-orders being taken now in advance of the game’s launch in Spring 2014.
“With its first reveal in June, we blew fans away with a glimpse of a game that takes the Plants vs. Zombies world to an entirely new genre,” said Tony Leamer, Plants vs. Zombies franchise director at PopCap. “Here at gamescom, we’re showcasing even more exciting elements, including Kinect for Xbox One and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss Mode, playable Zombie classes, character customization, and more. These amazing features will help make this one of the must-have action games of 2014.”
Powered by the advanced Frostbite ™ 3 engine, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches to deliver an explosive new action experience. Players will take on the roles of plants and zombies across a mine-blowing world that delivers all the depth of a traditional action game blended with the refreshing humor of Plants vs. Zombies.
New Game Features Showcased at gamescom Include :
- 24-Player Multiplayer Action: Choose your side—plants or zombies
- 4-Player Online Co-op: Protect your garden from the zombie horde and powerful bosses
- Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items.
- Two Exclusive Modes for Xbox One:- 2-player Split Screen Co-op Mode- Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss mode, command the battlefield from above in Crazy Dave’s RV or Dr. Zomboss’ blimp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV