- Events being held at select CPS locations with Walgreens pharmacists on hand to administer vaccines to students in need
- Walgreens and CDPH hosting immunization clinics throughout the city to provide vaccines to students in need
- The CDPH Care Van touring parks, schools and businesses to offer free mobile immunization clinics in communities across Chicago
- Ten Walgreens stores in Chicago are being enrolled in the federally funded Vaccine for Children program, to help provide greater access to the Tdap vaccine for communities in need. The program provides vaccinations for eligible children up to 18 years of age.
Walgreens, Chicago Public Schools And Chicago Department Of Public Health Team To Help Parents Meet New State Requirements For Whooping Cough Vaccinations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts