- Professional Swing Analysis: All tennis fans can receive a personalized analysis and tips on how to improve their swing from a tennis professional. American Express Card Members may reserve a specific time for their lesson with a professional.
- The Art & Sound of Tennis: For the first time at the Open, fans will be given the chance to see and hear how their tennis swings are digitally-translated into works of art and music and share those images via their social channels. All fans will receive a digital snapshot of their swing in sequence which they can share via their social channels.
- Digital Tennis Gaming Center: Tennis players of all abilities can challenge their friends to a one-on-one, screen-to-screen game of virtual tennis.
- Fan Court: A full-sized, kid-friendly tennis court will feature live programming including 10-and-under tennis sessions, tennis clinics for all ages and player meet-and-greets. Professional players already scheduled to appear include rising stars Sloane Stephens, Madison Keys and Jack Sock .
- International Tennis Hall of Fame Exhibit: Fans can learn more about the history of tennis at a “Battle of the Sexes” -themed interactive collection of images and artifacts that celebrates the 40 th anniversary of the iconic matches between Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King and Riggs and Margaret Court.
- WTA Tour Booth: All fans can stop by to find out more about the elite professional women’s tennis circuit. Player autograph sessions will be available throughout the tournament.
- IBM Winning Connections Data Wall: An interactive display that enables all fans to dig deep into IBM’s expansive store of match statistics and data allowing them to analyze the game in a fun and engaging way.
- American Express Card Member Club: Card Members will also have access to an exclusive club within the Fan Experience offering refreshments, entertainment and opportunity to speak with tennis experts and writers about the game.
American Express Hits Sweet Spot For Fans With Enriched On-Site And At Home Access To The 2013 US Open
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts