Garmin also announced a second new model, the VIRB Elite, which adds special data sensors plus Wi-Fi and GPS (it IS Garmin) connectivity. The Elite will also come with a special mobile app to remotely control the camera. There is also a free desktop computer program for both models to upload and edit what you shot.
The VIRB is set to retail for $300. The VIRB Elite model will sell for $400. Both will be available next month.
--Written by Gary Krakow in New York.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV