CHICAGO, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The highly-anticipated Allscripts Wand™ 2.0 for Enterprise EHR is now generally available. In a busy physician practice, clinicians and physicians are moving quickly from patient to patient. Efficient throughput is essential to their operational success. Wand is the native iPad™ application that couples the latest in tablet technology with the latest in user-experience innovation for a revolutionary approach to how physicians practice medicine.
Allscripts will be demoing the latest version of Wand this week at The Allscripts Client Experience (ACE), August 21-23 at Chicago's McCormick Place.
This enhanced version of Wand contains the functionality that clinicians and physicians alike need to complete a patient visit with one mobile device. Whether it's reviewing the patient chart before entering the exam room, updating the patient's history during a consultation, refilling electronic prescriptions while rounding in the hospital or reviewing the next day's appointments from home, Wand supports the physician's workflow, wherever he or she is. Wand was built to help physicians collect the electronic information they need without interfering with the important physician-patient relationship.
"Wand for Enterprise offers physicians flexibility," said Dr. Brian Keeffe, a cardiologist and Chief Medical Advisor for Electronic Health Records at Marin Medical Practice Concepts. "The ability to create notes on the go when you are seeing up to 25 patients per day is invaluable."Other key features of the enhanced version of Wand include:
- Complete Clinical documentation
- Place all types of orders
- Easily attach photos to a patient's chart
- Drop visit charges
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV