HOUSTON, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) announced today that Anne-Marie Ainsworth, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bo McCall, Senior Vice President of Commercial and Business Development, and Jonathan Ackerman, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, of Oiltanking Partners' general partner, are scheduled to participate at the 2013 Citi One-on-One MLP / Midstream Infrastructure Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday and Thursday, August 21 and 22, 2013.
The presentation materials associated with this event will be accessible on Oiltanking's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investors Relations tab beginning on the morning of Wednesday, August 21, 2013.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit
Contacts: Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR firstname.lastname@example.org(855) 866-6458
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV