And, because no game day is complete without a cold drink, Brick House has plenty of options for crisp fall days, including new specialty cocktails such as the Buffalo Snap and Bourbon Spiced Apple, both with hints of cinnamon and made with top-shelf bourbon, plus more than 80 domestic, imported and local craft beers on tap.
About Brick House Tavern + Tap Part of the Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) portfolio of restaurants, Brick House Tavern + Tap features a unique menu of American classics with a twist, specialty cocktails and more than 80 beers and beer cocktails, served up with its own blend of personalized hospitality. At 16 locations in the U.S., the elevated sports tavern atmosphere is complete with 30+ HD flat screen TVs, soft leather recliners with built-in TV trays, live music and outdoor dining. For more information, go to www.brickhousetavernandtap.com.
SOURCE Brick House Tavern + Tap
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV