To accommodate today’s mobile workplace, Buck Consultants, A Xerox Company (NYSE: XRX), is offering Buck on the go™, a new iPad app that provides access to thought leadership materials on its website.
Now available in the iTunes App Store, the app provides Buck Consultants’ most recent news, published articles, white papers, client success stories, on-demand webinars, podcasts, newsletters, research, and overviews of consulting services, solutions, and tools. Users can email and socially share any of the pages they view on the app.
“Our website users no longer have to wait until they’re at their desks to access the resources available there,” said Sukanta Nag, CIO at Buck Consultants. “ Buck on the go makes it easy to catch up on missed webinars or the latest legislative developments from their iPad. And, it’s the first of a suite of mobile apps that will give clients and their employees access to benefits information on a grab-and-go basis.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV