- San Francisco Bay Area values climbed 10.9% from the second quarter of 2012 and 5.0% from the first quarter of 2013. The average luxury home in San Francisco is $2.9 million.
- Los Angeles area values rose 6.1% from the second quarter a year ago and 3.3% from the first quarter of 2013. The average luxury home in Los Angeles is $2.1 million.
- San Diego area values gained 8.0% year-over-year and 4.9% from the first quarter of 2013. The average luxury home in San Diego is $1.7 million.
Luxury Home Values Increase In The Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.