Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.162363 per unit, payable on September 16, 2013, to unitholders of record on August 30, 2013. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of May 2013 and natural gas production during April 2013.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
Natural Gas (Mcf)
Oil (per Bbl)
Natural Gas (per Mcf)
As oil and natural gas sales volumes reported to the Trust represent volumes for which Enduro Resource Partners was paid during the applicable month, reported volumes fluctuate due to the timing of cash receipts from operators. The significant increase in natural gas production reported above was due to approximately 258,000 Mcf that was paid by an operator during the current calculation period for 23 months of production from a well in north Louisiana. This resulted in $780,000 in additional natural gas revenues during the calculation period. Excluding this adjustment, realized natural gas prices for April production were $4.03 per Mcf.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV