JOHANNESBURG, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Atlatsa Resources Corporation ("Atlatsa") is pleased to advise that the South African government mineral regulator (the Department of Mineral Resources) has consented to the transfer of mineral properties at the Ga-Phasha project area, forming the subject matter of the restructure plan with Anglo American Platinum announced on 27 March, 2013 ("Restructure Plan").
The relevant approvals were granted in terms of Section 102 of the South African Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act no. 28 of 2002, fulfilling a key condition precedent for implementation of the Restructure Plan, anticipated to be completed by 30 September, 2013.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE MKT LLC has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV