LEXINGTON, Ky., Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today that John Gamble, Lexmark executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the Citi Global Technology Conference on Sept. 3, 2013, in New York City.
Gamble's remarks, scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. EDT, can be accessed live from Lexmark's investor relations website at http://investor.lexmark.com. Any changes to the time and date will be posted to the above site. A replay after the event will also be available on the site.
About Lexmark Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com .
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV