Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV), invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter fiscal year 2014 earnings results on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A press release detailing the Company’s second quarter fiscal year 2014 results will be issued before the market opens and prior to the call. The conference call will be hosted by Efraim Grinberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Rick Coté, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Sallie DeMarsilis, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (888) 245-0918 and reference conference ID number 6302827 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be webcast live at www.movadogroup.com. The webcast will be archived online within one hour of the completion of the conference call and remain available for 90 days. Additionally, a telephonic re-play of the call will be available at 12:00 p.m. ET on August 27, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. ET on September 3, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 and entering replay pin number 6302827.
About Movado Group, Inc.
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, EBEL®,
CONCORD®, ESQ® by Movado, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, JUICY
COUTURE®, LACOSTE® and SCUDERIA FERRARI watches worldwide, and operates
Movado company stores in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV