Who: Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer at Spend Matters, and Mondher Ben Hamida, Vice President, Deployment & Analytics at E2open, will discuss the results of a recent survey conducted by Spend Matters and the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
What: Drawing on the latest research from Spend Matters and ISM, this one hour webinar will explore the strategies, best practices, and lessons learned from leading supply chain practitioners in the direct materials procurement space.
The days of single-tier visibility, BOM-based sourcing, and one-to-one supplier management are over. To keep pace with the changing demands of the marketplace, top supply chain and procurement organizations are pioneering new strategies and technologies designed to support real-time collaboration and process management across multiple tiers of the supply side.
During this one hour webinar, attendees will learn:
- Which direct procurement capabilities are the most critical to enable broader supply value capture
- What degrees of procurement influence are associated with top supply-side supply chain processes
- Which supply performance improvements are most favorably correlated to the adoption of these capabilities (i.e., identifying the key ingredients for a solid business case)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV