PITTSBURGH, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two new credit cards from PNC Bank offer customers at least one mile for every $1 in qualifying purchases plus discounted companion airfare, no foreign transaction fees and other travel benefits.
The PNC Premier Traveler sm Visa Signature ® credit card and PNC Premier Traveler Reserve sm Visa Signature ® credit card became available Aug. 19.
"We listened to our customers and created credit cards to meet their expectations, including flexible rewards with monthly bonuses, 24-hour support and concierge service for special requests and travel issues," said Mark Ford, PNC's credit card line of business manager.Miles can be redeemed to offset the cost of hotel stays, rental cars, airfare and cruises. Key features of the cards, which also have a chip for seamless and secure usage anywhere in the world, include:
- PNC Premier Traveler: Earn one mile for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases; one discounted companion airline ticket every year; and bonus miles with higher levels of spending or a qualifying account relationship. The annual fee is $95.
- PNC Premier Traveler Reserve: Earn two miles for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases; two discounted companion airline tickets every year; $200 in airline incidentals reimbursement each year; and an anniversary bonus of 15,000 miles with $50,000 in annual qualifying purchases. The annual fee is $395.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV