Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), a leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions announced today that a division of a nationally well-known Tier 1 insurance company has selected Cover-All’s Business Intelligence Suite (BI) software to execute its information strategy. Cover-All will also provide services to implement Cover-All BI products and work directly with the customer during the implementation.
The newest Cover-All BI customer is a rapidly growing division of a Tier 1 carrier with a significant volume of data from various data sources. To meet today’s needs and prepare for future growth with significant competitive advantages; the customer has selected Cover-All BI and related services to execute their information strategy.
Amongst the key considerations for selecting Cover-All BI were its P/C insurance focus, complete end-to-end BI solution, flexibility to extend the product with customer specific unique needs, significant pre-built and proven functionality and speed of implementation.
The customer is expected to receive the following business benefits after a rapid implementation of Cover-All BI solution:
- Single information platform and distribution of up-to-date information with appropriate details to support information-driven decisions.
- Improved agency engagement through sharing and collaboration of information including performance and trends.
- Improved product selections for the customers for generating cross sales.
- Reduced operating expenses by eliminating significant manual work for information gathering and reconciliation.
- Identification of insurance capacity gaps to invest in profitable programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV