Additionally, freelance security researcher Jonathan Brossard, creator of the powerful Rakshasa hardware backdoor, will be at the conference to introduce his new concept based on the Katsuni Theorem and its applications to sandboxing and software emulation.
Other confirmed presenters include Jason Shirk, one of Microsoft's top privacy and security executives; Dr. Bradley Schatz from Queensland University of Technology; Wayne Yan, an independent security researcher; Paul Craig, an expert in Asian information security; Pedro Vilaca and Nguyen Anh Quynh, two senior security researchers of COSEINC; Yu Wang, a security engineer from Qihoo 360; Instruder, an experienced security researcher in APT, and other renowned global security experts.
The goal of SyScan360 is to build a broad communication platform where the best security experts in a variety of segments can come together and share their research, discoveries and experience with security enthusiasts in Asia and throughout the world. To date, eleven advanced technology topics have been announced for the upcoming SyScan360 2013, with more on the way. Attendance at this year's event is expected to be in the thousands.
We invite you to join us at this remarkable conference in late September. Individuals or groups who are interested in attending SyScan360 may register online through http://syscan360.org or follow SyScan360's official account on Sina Weibo.SOURCE Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV