Options exchanges such as CBOE Holdings, Nasdaq OMX Group and NYSE Euronext said they were reviewing the trades, sent in roughly the first quarter hour of trading and affecting options on shares with listing symbols beginning with the letters H through L, Reuters reported.
9. -- Toll Brothers (TOL - Get Report), the luxury homebuilder, said fiscal third-quarter earnings fell to $46.6 million, or 26 cents a share, from $61.6 million, or 36 cents share, a year earlier, but revenue jumped 24% as average selling prices rose 13% and orders increased 26%.
10. -- Vine, the seven-month old video app owned by Twitter, said Tuesday it has more than 40 million registered users, up from the 13 million users it had in June.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts