AAON ( AAON) looks "toppy" right now. Shares of the heating and air conditioning stock have been the exception to the other names we've looked at today -- this stock has enjoyed supercharged performance in 2013, rallying more than 74% from the start of January. But that sprint could be coming to an end.
That's because AAON is currently forming a double top, a price setup that's formed by two swing highs at the same level -- a move through $21.50 support signals that AAON is toxic and it's time to sell. That doesn't mean that this stock's outcome isn't a foregone conclusion from here; a move above those $26 previous highs negates the downside setup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV