1. Allied Nevada GoldWith its current share-price down around 90% from its 52-week high, it's time to look closely at the gold and silver mining company Allied Nevada Gold ( ANV). As with other miners, the company's stock price has suffered greatly from both the steep drop in the prices of the two top precious metals and the migration of investors away from mining stocks and into gold and silver ETFs.
4 Stocks to Profit From the Bounce
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts