Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Walter Investment Management Corp. (“Walter Investment” or the “Company”) (NYSE:WAC) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duties by the Company or its fiduciaries. Walter Investment provides business services to the residential mortgage industry and specializes in offering structured solutions to owners of sub-prime, non-conforming and other credit-challenged mortgage assets.
Please contact us at (212) 682-5340, toll-free at (888) 773-9224, or at email@example.com to discuss this matter. If you inquire by email, please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.
The investigation is related to allegations that the Company misled investors regarding the integrity of its financial reporting, including the reporting of expenses associated with certain financing transactions, and the liabilities of its recent acquisition of Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc., a mortgage company with a business model similar to Walter Investment.
If you purchased Walter Investment shares and still hold those shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, by telephone at (310) 201-9150, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV