MIAMI, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and Bank of America today announced the multi-year renewal of their affinity partnership and the launch of new credit cards that will offer unique benefits created for enthusiasts of the Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, and Royal Caribbean International brands.
"MyCruise Rewards," one of the most unique new features of the cards, introduces a cruise-industry first: it gives cardmembers the ability to redeem points not only with the cruise brand that they choose for their affinity card, but also across the other two brands in the Royal Caribbean corporate family. Through MyCruise Rewards, cardholders can earn discounts on cruise-related packages and redeem points for cruises, stateroom upgrades, specialty gifts, and onboard credit across all three cruise lines. The new cards provide double points for purchases on Azamara, Celebrity, and Royal, and one point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
"We deeply appreciate our Celebrity Cruises loyalists, and are excited to once again offer a Celebrity affinity credit card, one that provides greater value and flexibility than ever before, including the opportunity to earn and redeem points across all three of our award-winning brands," said Lisa Kauffman, Vice President, Marketing, Celebrity Cruises.
Consumers can choose from a variety of benefits, as each of the new cards offers special features. More information on the features of each brand's cards, including rates and fees, is available on the following sites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV