Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Johnson & Johnson rose $1.08 (1.2%) to $90.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,635,605 shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,993,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.35-$91.25 after having opened the day at $89.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.37. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR (GWPH), up 13.6%, Genvec (GNVC), up 11.1%, MannKind Corporation (MNKD), up 10.4% and Prana Biotechnology (PRAN), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JNJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV