Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP has commenced an investigation into whether certain officers and directors of GTx Inc., (Nasdaq: GTXI) violated state or federal laws.
On August 19, 2013 GTx made known the results of its two Phase 3 enobosarm clinical trials in patients with non-small cell lung cancer receiving chemotherapy. The Company said the trials fell short of key goals agreed upon with the Food and Drug Administration.
GTx shares closed down 65% on the announcement.
Johnson & Weaver’s investigation will seek to determine if investors were misled based upon GTx’s previous knowledge about the drug’s effectiveness.If you have information that could assist in this investigation, or if you are a GTx shareholder and are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Jim Baker ( email@example.com) by email or by phone at 619-230-0063, Ext. 118. Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholders’ rights law firm. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonandweaver.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV