NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market announced today that it will delist the common stock of SmartHeat Inc. SmartHeat Inc.'s stock was suspended on November 09, 2012 and has not traded on NASDAQ since that time.
NASDAQ also announced that it will delist the common stock of Ampal-American Israel Corporation. Ampal-American Israel Corporation's stock was suspended on January 22, 2013 and has not traded on NASDAQ since that time.
NASDAQ also announced that it will delist the common stock of PURE Bioscience, Inc. PURE Bioscience, Inc.'s stock was suspended on May 17, 2013 and has not traded on NASDAQ since that time.NASDAQ also announced that it will delist the common stock of Urologix, Inc. Urologix, Inc.'s stock was suspended on June 07, 2013 and has not traded on NASDAQ since that time. Finally, NASDAQ announced that it will delist the common stock of Strategic Diagnostics Inc. Strategic Diagnostics Inc.'s stock was suspended on July 24, 2013 and has not traded on NASDAQ since that time. NASDAQ will file a Form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission to complete the delisting for each of these companies. The delistings become effective ten days after the Form 25 is filed. For news and additional information about the companies, including the basis for the delistings and whether the companies' securities are trading on another venue, please review the companies' public filings or contact the company directly. For more information about The NASDAQ Stock Market, visit the NASDAQ Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com. NASDAQ's rules governing the delisting of securities can be found in the NASDAQ Rule 5800 Series, available on the NASDAQ Web site: http://www.cchwallstreet.com/NASDAQTools/bookmark.asp?id=nasdaq-rule_5800&manual=/nasdaq/main/nasdaq-equityrules/ . NDAQO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV