ERBA Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ERB), a fully integrated in vitro diagnostics company, announced today that the Company has received a letter from the NYSE MKT LLC (the “Exchange”) stating that the Company has resolved its prior non-compliance with the continued listing standards contained in the Exchange’s Company Guide relating to Company’s failure to timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013, because the Company filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 9, 2013.
About ERBA Diagnostics, Inc.
ERBA Diagnostics, Inc. (
headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida, is a fully integrated in vitro
diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and distributes in the
United States and internationally, proprietary diagnostic reagents, test
kits and instrumentation, primarily for autoimmune and infectious
diseases, through its legacy subsidiaries – Diamedix Corporation (U.S.),
Delta Biologicals S.r.l. (Europe) and ImmunoVision, Inc. (U.S.) – and
through its recently acquired subsidiaries – Drew Scientific, Inc.
(U.S.) and JAS Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV